About Me

I am a professional librarian, a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and an amature scriptorian. I studied Latin and Greek in college and am now trying to learn biblical Hebrew. This blog is just a place for me to record my ideas about scriptures I am studing

Sunday, February 6, 2022

Podcasts

 I thought it was important to mention the podcasts I listen to each week.  I gain a lot of insight from them, and I don't want the reader to think the things I blog about all came from me.  So here are the podcasts I listen to

Book of Mormon Central by the Maxwell Institute
BYU Maxwell Institute Podcast
Come Follow Me Insights with Taylor Halverson and Tyler Griffiths
Talking Scripture with Mike Day and Bryce Dunford 
Unshaken Saints by Jared Halverson

No comments:

Post a Comment